• Ability to perform a variety of duties with extreme care and safety while focusing
energy on providing a high level of guest services and attention to detail
• Knowledge of all events and attractions a plus
• Ability to make decisions and resolve issues in a fast-paced high-stress
• Maintain a friendly and helpful attitude
• Work under stressful conditions and continue to maintain a positive composure
• Ability to lift and carry luggage up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to work indoors, being exposed to environmental factors, such as noise,
dust, cigarette smoke, etc.
• Ability to work outdoors being exposed to environmental extremes, such as a heat,
cold, dust, rain, wind, vehicle exhaust, etc.
To be considered for the Shuttle Bus Driver position, please have the following:
• A Valid Nevada State Driver’s License
• CDL with a Passenger Endorsement
• Nevada Department of Motor Vehicle (DMV) 10 year print out (no more than 30
• Metroscope Background / Original Pink and White
(Police Records Section, 400 S. Martin Luther King Blvd., Building C, Las Vegas
Phone: 702.828.3475 - $10.00 cash)
• Department of Transportation (DOT) Physical (DOT cannot be more than 90 days
old at the time of application)
EOE- Our policy is to provide equal opportunity employment to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, military status, marital status, or other characteristics recognized by state or federal law.